Sales RepresentativeA position in available beginning
Fairbanks Scales, one of the nation's oldest industrial manufacturing companies, has service centers and production facilities all across the United States. They have consistently maintained a solid reputation of providing world-class weighing products and exceptional service since 1830.
Fairbanks Scales is looking to add a Sales Representative to their growing sales team. This is an outstanding entry level opportunity to work with and learn from an industry leader, selling our line of industrial weighing equipment into a wide variety of companies and industries.
The ideal Sales Representative will be assertive, organized, goal orientated, and self-motivated. This entry level business-to-business sales opening is for predominantly outside sales call activity, and working closely with our Area Sales Manager and Service Manager. Sales Representative candidates should be open to relocation around the United States as growth within the company is viable and probable.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
- Generate new accounts of industrial weighing equipment with post sale follow up
- Sell and expand Service & Calibration Agreements with new and existing accounts
- Prospect incremental leads for Area Sales Manager
Requirements of the Sales Representative include:
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office
- CRM Dynamics experience is preferred, but not required
- Openness to relocation for career advancement
- Technical aptitude/mechanical knowledge is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or equivalent education
- Valid driver’s license with a Motor Vehicle Record that passes our insurance requirements
- Reliable transportation for movement around territory (monthly car allowance is provided)
Compensation and Benefits of the Sales Representative include:
- Protected territory
- Product, application, and sales training with Sales Team as well as one on one mentoring with Area Sales Manager
- Large customer base with repeat sales opportunities
- Competitive salary plus UNCAPPED commission structure
- Car allowance
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- Health, dental, life, accident insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
Fairbanks Scales is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fairbanks Scales provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fairbanks Scales complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Fairbanks Scales expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Fairbanks Scales’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.